Cost of living comparison between San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05371 USD / MXN
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,172 (Mex$ 40,445) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)