Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,151 in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)