Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 6% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $3,542 in San Antonio, California.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元18 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (20 minutes ago)