Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,277 in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)