Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 USD / UZS *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 10% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $3,382 (11,328,967 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)