Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00025 USD / UZS *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 9% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,635 (10,617,969 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)