Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 859 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,805 in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (39 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)