Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 38% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,983 (Rp 27,899,914) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)