Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00008 USD / IDR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 39% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,526 (Rp 20,327,416) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)