Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.703 USD / NZD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 13% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,730 (NZ$3,884) in Rotorua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)