Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.178 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is about the same as in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,199 (€2,715) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)