Cost of living comparison between Roanoke, Virginia, United States and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Roanoke, Virginia (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,403 in Roanoke, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)