Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 63% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,118 in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$2.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)