Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 64% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,415 in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Pontianak costs Rp 450,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)