Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00309 USD / KZT
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 49% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,524 (493,907 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)