Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14578 USD / BOB
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 23% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,779 ($b19,062) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)