Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14489 USD / BOB
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 23% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,146 ($b14,815) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)