Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14578 USD / BOB
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 23% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,620 ($b17,973) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)