Cost of living in Reno, Nevada, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reno, Nevada (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,712 in Reno, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mumbai costs ₨700,000 (about 2 hours ago)