Cost of living in Reno, Nevada, United States vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reno, Nevada (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,845 in Reno, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $89 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rabat costs 50 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €67 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)