Cost of living comparison between Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.224 USD / GBP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 11% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,152 (£3,393) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (about 2 hours ago)