Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.247 USD / GBP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 17% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,646 (£2,923) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (38 minutes ago)