Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.330 USD / GBP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 28% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,497 (£3,380) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)