Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.357 USD / GBP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 29% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,251 (£3,133) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (about 2 hours ago)