Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15847 USD / DKK
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 13% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,503 (kr22,108) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)