Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23337 USD / RON
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,907 (8,172 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)