Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26905 USD / PLN
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 46% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,838 (6,833 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)