Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 730 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 36% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,912 in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (11 minutes ago)