Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 50% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,656 (﷼ 58,362,772) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)