Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14573 USD / CNY
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 228% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $10,236 (元70,241) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)