Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00111 USD / KPW *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,521 (4,068,544 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (about 1 hour ago)