Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 56% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,511 (Bs 66,271,082) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)