Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10010 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 16% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $3,155 (Bs 31,522) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)