Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 74% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $768 (Bs 190,797,296) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (30 minutes ago)