Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03505 USD / UYU
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 8% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,672 ($U76,231) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)