Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,213 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01550 USD / INR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 53% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,510 (₨97,448) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)