Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,113 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01505 USD / INR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 39% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,084 (₨138,505) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)