Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02002 USD / PHP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 39% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,912 (Php95,514) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)