Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 USD / CLP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 30% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,371 (CH$1,566,080) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)