Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01931 USD / PHP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 33% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,224 (Php115,207) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (41 minutes ago)