Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30562 USD / PEN
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 50% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,878 (S/. 6,145) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)