Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29777 USD / PEN
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 53% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,723 (S/. 5,787) in Pucallpa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €550 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)