Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29999 USD / PEN
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 51% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,220 (S/. 4,068) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (40 minutes ago)