Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30779 USD / PEN
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 49% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,635 (S/. 5,312) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (about 1 hour ago)