Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30698 USD / PEN
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 50% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,555 (S/. 5,065) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (42 minutes ago)