Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,394 in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amsterdam costs €1.05 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)