Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,053 in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)