Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,792 in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (36 minutes ago)