Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 34% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,639 (€1,525) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $8,600 (35 minutes ago)