Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29991 USD / BRL
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,871 (R$ 6,238) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)