Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14598 USD / BOB
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 28% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,171 ($b14,872) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)