Cost of living comparison between Potosí, Bolivia and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14556 USD / BOB
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 17% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,068 ($b14,206) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)