Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,095 prices entered by 372 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,012 in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)