Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05348 USD / EGP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 47% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,661 (E£ 31,056) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)