Cost of living comparison between Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15016 USD / TTD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 14% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $3,224 (21,473 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)