Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14820 USD / TTD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,664 (24,722 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £88 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (38 minutes ago)