Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14915 USD / TTD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 4% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $3,071 (20,592 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)