Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31600 USD / PGK
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 22% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,954 (6,183 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)