Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31850 USD / PGK
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 25% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,485 (7,803 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)