Cost of living comparison between Poole, United Kingdom and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.273 USD / GBP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 9% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,408 (£2,677) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)