Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00872 USD / NPR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 44% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,018 (₨ 231,460) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)