Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00165 USD / XAF
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 28% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,210 (1,950,707 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)