Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00178 USD / XAF
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 36% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,344 (2,443,402 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)