Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00162 USD / XAF
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 26% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,715 (2,908,393 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)