Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00180 USD / XAF
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 37% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,525 (2,520,629 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 700,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)