Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,185 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,074 in Phoenix, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (38 minutes ago)