Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,481 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,218 in Phoenix, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (40 minutes ago)