Cost of living comparison between Phan Thiết, Vietnam and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 USD / VND
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 19% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,528 (56,435,516 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)