Cost of living comparison between Peterborough, United Kingdom and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.222 USD / GBP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peterborough (United Kingdom) is 7% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,919 (£2,388) in Peterborough.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (41 minutes ago)