Cost of living in Peterborough, United Kingdom compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.218 USD / GBP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peterborough (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $3,015 (£2,475) in Peterborough.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)