Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00276 USD / KZT
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,355 (852,183 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)