Cost of living comparison between Pavlodar, Kazakhstan and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00303 USD / KZT
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,418 (798,363 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)