Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 16% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,511 (€2,134) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Roanoke, Virginia costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)