Cost of living comparison between Pardubice, Czech Republic and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04036 USD / CZK
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 48% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,639 (40,618 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (25 minutes ago)