Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,479 in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Celaya costs Mex$ 300,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $45 (32 minutes ago)