Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 USD / LAK
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is 5% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,967 (24,325,566 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)