Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04929 USD / MXN
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,740 (Mex$ 35,294) in Pachuca.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)