Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00303 USD / KZT
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 62% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,305 (430,551 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pune costs ₨160 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)