Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska (United States) is about the same as in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)