Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02001 USD / PHP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,551 (Php77,505) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)